Wednesday, November 3, 2010

S Children

 What lovely people! I'm going to love doing this! These little girls' grandmother even offered to watch my kids during the shoot. She was so helpful. She was there to help us every step of the way, with talking to the baby to make her smile, watching the girls, carrying all my stuff, and finding great props for us to use. And the girls' mom was just sooo sweet. The most beautiful thing was listening to her communicate with, laugh at and adore her little baby. Loved this family! Thank you for letting me take your pictures, I enjoyed it so much. Darling kids!
























2 comments:

  1. Tammy these photos are golden- great job on sun flare! I love looking at your blog- You are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, my friend is the mom of these ADORABLE girls. She shared your blog link so that I could see the pics. You are so talented. What PRECIOUS girls and AMAZING pictures. Wish I lived closer-I have 3 little ones who need to be photographed like this. :)

    ReplyDelete