Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shadow Photography Shoot

I got to be a shadow photographer for the MARVELOUS Andrea Pasion while she did a Senior/Family shoot, which means I got to follow her around and watch how she worked while she mentored me. I also got to take pictures from the sidelines. The fall colors were beautiful and I loved the family's shirts...just as colorful as the leaves. This family is a kick...tons of fun and never a dull moment with them around. Thank you for letting me be there to shadow this session and get some fun shots, I had a blast!






























1 comment:

  1. wonderful pictures!!! You have the knack for sure! My favorites are the baby pictures - absolutely precious. I'm sad I didn't have you to take pics of Nyah as a newborn! Please practice all you want on us! :)

    ReplyDelete