Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twins

How often do you get to take pictures of twins? I jumped at the chance! This was my very first photo shoot and I was super nervous and wanted to get some really good pictures. What I pictured I would get and what I actually ended up with were two very different things. It's not easy getting TWO babies happy and sleeping at the same time. I learned very quickly how difficult those pictures are to get of those babies in those crazy poses that look like they always just sleep that way. We can all celebrate together when I get something that's even close to one of those pictures. (So if you happen to have a newborn, let me know, I would love to photograph the little bundle....I am determined to get one of those shots!) Congratulations mommy and daddy on your beautiful twins, you are wonderful parents! Enjoy those babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment