Friday, October 15, 2010

Cody

I got to take this little guy's pictures when he just was five days old. This is my former roommate's second little boy. He's as pretty as his older brother was when he was born and as you can see, my roommate makes gorgeous babies! I absolutely love his hair!
This was my first try at using props. We both thought we wanted to try putting the baby in a pumpkin since he was born in the fall, so my roommate's husband went and bought us a pumpkin just the right size and carved it out for us with a chainsaw! Pretty hilarious and cool, huh. I tried all sorts of stuff on this little guy. Thanks for being so willing to let me try so many things. And thanks hubby and mom for helping with all the lighting and stuff. You guys were great! I think it paid off! Enjoy your awesome pictures...I love them!





 







       
An Autumn Hatch

Texture by Shadowhouse Creations

3 comments: